Pepper manages commercial mortgages and assets on behalf of Irish retail banks and international investors. The company is rated “above average” by Standard & Poor’s for primary and special commercial servicing.
We provide comprehensive special servicing and asset management solutions, which are designed to service the needs of institutions and investors in Ireland. We have a multi-disciplinary and experienced team of servicing, property, construction, banking, legal and operational professionals.
Commercial Loan Services
- Portfolio due diligence
- Book, bill and collect
- Primary servicing
- Special servicing
- Loan restructure
- Loan workout
- Legal and tax
- Insolvency and bankruptcy
- Management information
Real Estate & Asset Management
- Asset level due diligence
- Project audit
- Principal investment
- Receivers management
- The ability to service and manage a range of asset types, including retail, industrial, land, commercial and mixed use, leisure (hotels and pubs) and offices;
- A proven ability to execute a range of special servicing and asset management strategies to maximise returns to clients and investors
- An effective CRE servicing model focused on connection management, which has reach throughout Ireland;
- The experience and capability to manage and coordinate all third-party suppliers, including solicitors, receivers, sales agents and valuers. We also undertake receivership rationalisation programmes that can deliver significant cost savings to clients/investors;
- A strong operational risk framework;
- Servicing teams supported by innovative IT systems.